WILLIE COMMISSION FAQs
*IF YOU'VE GOT THE MONEY HONEY I'VE GOT THE TIME*
Some answers to basic commission questions:
- Pricing doesn’t really differ between a commission & a piece that I have in stock UNLESS its a rush, is super intricate, or requires a new stencil to be cut.
- We will agree on a digital sketch, palette, and price up front.
- ANY SIZE is possible and commissions can be tailored around exact color palettes, details, etc
- Can you do anything other than Willie Nelson? I CAN. Please fill out the ART CONTACT FORM for more information.
What are the most common Willie sizes?
Though any size can be accommodated, the three most common Willie sizes are a 12x12in, 24x24in & 48x48in
You can fill out the ART CONTACT FORM for more information from Anne.
How do I go about arranging a commission?
- Consider size, subject and color palette. Also consider anything special/specific that you would like to include.
- Fill out the ART CONTACT FORM with all of your initial thoughts for more information from Anne.
- We will agree on a digital sketch, palette, and price.
- We will agree on a timeline.
- I require a deposit of HALF of the agreed upon price. The remaining half & shipping (if need be) to be paid upon satisfactory completion.
- I will send you a deposit invoice that lists various payment options.
- Once deposit is received, I go go go.
- You will later be sent a completed image of your piece and we will arrange delivery/shipping.
How long does a commissioned Willie take to complete?
A completion date will be given to you in your commission proposal.
Rush orders are most often possible with an agreed upon fee.
Do you ship?
Of course we do. A quote for shipping will be given and included with your commission proposal.
Once the completed piece is shipped you will be sent the corresponding tracking information.
Where can I see & purchase Willies in person?
Follow me on Instagram @annegenung or @showmeyourwillie to get updates on my current pop up schedule.
You can also subscribe to
Are you interested in wholesale for your business?
You can request a catalog via email